Monday 28 January 2013

Vitiligo and stress



I am Mary, and daughter of a military officer and a high school teacher was living a tension free and happy life. When I was in high school I was considered as a shining star of the school. I was a multi-talented girl and was a bright student as well. But my life suddenly changes when I suffered from viteligo. At first flat milky white colored spots appears on my face. I considered them as sun burnt and use sun screens and lotions. But eventually these patches become darker and hair starts to grow from these certain areas of the skin. One night on dinner I talked to my parents about my scar. My mother hurriedly consulted a dermatologist. The next morning I visited the doctor and it turns out that I have been a victim of vitiligo. I did not know about skin disorder until I go into a detailed study about my skin disorder.
                                                                                                 Doctors suggest many vitiligo treatments. I also got 3 to 4 times laser treatment sittings. I also got many medicines and injections for the treatment but everything got vain. Despite I got side effects of these treatments. Sometimes severe headaches disturb me and sometimes vomiting and dizziness. I become totally hopeless. Bright student life of mine got ruined. I started to hesitate in front of the whole community. I felt dissatisfied from my own self.
                                                    Due to vitiligo skin disorder my life became complex for myself. Wherever I went people started to ask questions about my mark. I eventually lose confidence and discontentment becomes a part of my life. I who was an outstanding student of my school become dull and foolish. In every exam I got “F” grade. My parents were very upset. They already have wasted a lot of money on my treatment and now my negative attitude towards the studies make them more depressed and upset. I started talk rudely to my friends thus my friends started to set apart from me. My life was a living dungeon for me until one of my friends gave me an honest piece of advice.
                                                            One evening I sat in my room alone in the dark when mother knocks the room’s door and informed me about my friend Emma’s arrival. At first I did not wanted to meet her but then she came into my room and switch on the lights. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. Firstly I could not face her. I just sat bent down my head. Then Emma lifts my chin up and said that “dear you don’t need to be depressed and hopeless there is still a way and this way is 100% reliable”. Emma then told me about how I can get rid of skin disorder by the herbal treatments. She told me that she goggled about this skin disorder and finds out that vitiligo cure is whether impossible but its recovery is somehow possible. She suggests me to use anti vitiligo oil. This thing generates a new hope in me. Both of us talked very long. Emma then say goodbye and went to her home. The next morning I told my mother about the oil. The very next moment mother bought me the oil for company vitiligocureoil.com I started using the oil. Within the first week I noticed the affect. After 3 months my skin almost recovered. I felt a new change and enthusiasm in my life. All of a sudden my depression and problems went away.  I felt amazingly happy and cherished.
                                             And now I am living a happy and vitiligo free life. All thanks to that anti vitiligo oil. I started my classes with an even more positive attitude and now is about to complete my high school. I recommend all of the victims of vitiligo to use anti vitiligo oil and advise to never loses hope. It is the best way of living a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment